Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,584 Pound ($3,485) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)