Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,123 Pound ($4,389) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)