Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,283 Pound ($6,199) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (16 minutes ago)