Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,992 Pound ($2,702) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)