Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,182 Pound (﷼ 11,416,562) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)