Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,079 Pound (﷼ 15,275,794) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)