Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,292 Pound (﷼ 11,242,069) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)