Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05900 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (₨ 52,964) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)