Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 184,182 Pound ($10,204) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)