Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.986 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 160% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,384 Pound ($9,695) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)