Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.144 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,987 Pound (€5,249) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)