Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09552 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,766 Pound (₨28,956) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)