Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09594 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,871 Pound (₨29,919) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (38 minutes ago)