Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,335 Pound (1,836KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)