Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.246 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,472 Pound (1,998KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)