Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,373 Pound (1,593KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)