Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.470 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,201 Pound (923KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (25 minutes ago)