Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.699 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,614 Pound (707KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)