Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.401 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,821 Pound (1,124KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)