Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.807 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,938 Pound (1,822KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)