Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.631 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,405 Pound (2,108KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)