Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,513 Pound (10,365 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)