Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.262 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,152 Pound (6,870 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)