Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,429 Pound (9,724 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)