Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.575 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,106 Pound (10,228 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (28 minutes ago)