Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10941 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,981 Pound (₨54,668) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)