Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10305 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,616 Pound (₨25,390) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)