Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10200 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,201 Pound (₨60,792) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)