Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09543 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,271 Pound (₨23,793) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)