Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨26,550) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)