Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,726 Pound (R 43,395) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)