Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 SDGX / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,500 Pound (₨27,024) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)