Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 SDGX / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (₨41,678) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)