Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10221 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,700 Pound (₨26,417) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)