Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05969 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,782 Pound (₨ 46,607) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)