Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16587 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,589 Pound (₨ 69,872) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)