Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06866 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,144 Pound (₨ 60,360) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)