Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,550 Pound (€3,163) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)