Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,482 Pound (€3,318) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)