Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,665 Pound (€3,038) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)