Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,551 Pound (€2,868) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (34 minutes ago)