Cost of living comparison between Besançon, France and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,709 Pound (€3,139) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)