Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.213 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 163% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 265,752 Pound (kr 120,107) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (25 minutes ago)