Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,015 Pound (kr 113,469) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)