Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 90,666 Pound (kr 112,727) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)