Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48744 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,716 Pound (R 71,221) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)