Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,746 Pound (1,426,130 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)