Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02117 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,790 Pound (1,643,731 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (24 minutes ago)