Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02118 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,665 Pound (1,636,898 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)