Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,879 Pound (10,450 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)