Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,399 Pound (9,750 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)