Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,802 Pound (Rp 7,628,058) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)