Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,890 Pound (Rp 7,894,369) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)