Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.541 SDG / LYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,531 Pound (5,402 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)