Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.553 SDG / LYD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,427 Pound (4,487 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)