Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,407 Pound (4,801 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)