Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.159 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,436 Pound (R$ 15,949) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)