Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.789 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,931 Pound (R$ 14,603) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)