Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.527 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 80,649 Pound (R$ 14,591) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)