Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,635 Pound (R$ 12,999) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)