Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 SDG / BZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,086 Pound (BZ$5,725) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)