Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.003 SDG / BZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,799 Pound (BZ$6,753) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)