Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 SDG / BZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,342 Pound (BZ$7,002) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)