Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 SDG / BZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,034 Pound (BZ$4,510) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (25 minutes ago)