Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.237 SDG / BZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,567 Pound (BZ$7,591) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)