Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,857 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05606 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,589 Pound (295,906 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)