Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.625 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 127,708 Pound (£5,406) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)