Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.635 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,644 Pound (£4,360) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)