Cost of living comparison between Belfast, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.263 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,545 Pound (£4,181) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)