Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,229 Pound (R$ 12,371) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)