Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.101 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,902 Pound (R$ 10,900) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)