Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02501 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,047 Pound (241,789 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)