Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02194 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,960 Pound (134,906 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)