Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,100 Pound (Rp 8,234,106) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)