Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.948 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,109 Pound (1,054 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)