Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00443 SDG / LBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 176% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,740 Pound (11,691,241 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)