Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00442 SDG / LBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,783 Pound (9,685,531 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)