Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30583 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 69,000 Pound (225,617 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)