Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09085 SDG / MZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (206,377 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (32 minutes ago)