Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30242 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 70,000 Pound (231,469 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)