Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 93,697 Pound (元100,018) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)