Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.431 SDG / GEL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,515 Pound (1,035 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)