Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.696 SDG / GEL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,783 Pound (2,516 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)