Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 SDG / KHR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (1,508,416 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)