Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00163 SDG / KHR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (3,426,025 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)