Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06120 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,874 Pound (79,645 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)