Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,346 Pound (104,429 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)