Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00564 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,323 Pound (2,539,787 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)