Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.337 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 153,160 Pound (CHF 24,168) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)