Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,876 Pound (COL$6,706,373) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)