Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00669 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,994 Pound (COL$10,015,158) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)