Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00211 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,009 Pound (COL$2,373,797) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)