Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,400 Pound (Bs 41,124,476) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)