Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,552 Pound (Bs 34,996) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)