Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7 Pound (Bs 16,046) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)