Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27876 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,031 Pound (₨32,399) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)