Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09597 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,317 Pound (₨44,978) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)