Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 74,456 Pound (Bs 116,901) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)