Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,842 Pound (元6,201) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (43 minutes ago)