Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.969 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,100 Pound (元7,330) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)