Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 112% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,170 Pound (元13,476) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)