Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,252 Pound (元10,299) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (31 minutes ago)