Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,698 Pound (元5,002) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)