Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,370 Pound (元10,631) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)