Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.761 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,102 Pound (元13,437) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)