Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.361 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,600 Pound (581 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)