Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,180 Pound (2,548KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)