Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 SDG / BAM *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,823 Pound (2,705KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)