Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36617 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,400 Pound (RD$ 17,478) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)