Cost of living comparison between Bangui, Central African Republic and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01057 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (1,537,628 Franc) in Bangui.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)