Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,020 prices entered by 638 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10364 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,630 Pound (₨112,214) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)