Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,484 prices entered by 715 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26401 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,961 Pound (₨124,847) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)