Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,086 prices entered by 681 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27656 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,253 Pound (₨123,854) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)